People who know about cameras..

nickilubs

Reaction score
I bought a digital camera at the weekend its a Samsung S1065 it came with two normal Duracell battery's , thing is they ran out with in minuets! At the moment the camera switches on for a little while then you can take a few pics then it goes dead again :? and says battery's low, sometimes the shutter doesnt even close and it just dies. Is there something wrong with the camera OR could it really kill battery's that quick? If its that the battery's are the problem is there any type that would last alot longer? I'm thinking of taking it back because I'm really disappointed. The pictures are brilliant when it works its just the battery thing.

sounds faulty hun, i'd take it back and ask for a replacement xx

Take it back. It could be either that's the problem but it's best taking it back and sorting it.

Might be best to invest in rechargable batteries honey. And if you taking pictures while looking through the screen this drains the battery sometimes soooooooo quickly. Try it by just taking pics through the view finder not the screen, if it still has the same problem then its defo faulty.

xx

maria1976 said:
Might be best to invest in rechargable batteries honey. And if you taking pictures while looking through the screen this drains the battery sometimes soooooooo quickly. Try it by just taking pics through the view finder not the screen, if it still has the same problem then its defo faulty.

xx

Would agree with Maria here. Normal disposable batteries really aren't suitable for modern digital cameras - they just don't hold enough power. Get yourself some good quality rechargeables - if it's AA size batteries like for NiMh rechargeables. They have a number on them that says something like 2000 Mah - preferably higher. The higher the number, the longer they'll last. Our current ones for our small camera are 2500Mah and they last for yonks. They are more expensive to buy initially but will save you a fortune overall.

:D Just ordered some 2500Mah batteries and a charger....hope they work :) The charger comes with the batterys for free but we will buy some proper job ones because they are only cheapy ones that come with. Thankyou much girleys again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back