People at DWP really are mental

tracyM

Reaction score
Recieved a letter from DWP for mums DLA addressed to my mum, c/o my dad this morning.

First line 'I am sorry to hear that Denise ********* has died.'

blah blah blah

loads of questions about when and where mum died......

last line 'signature of claimant'

Thinking they meant dad, because he'll be entitled to anything she was owed, I put it to one side for him to sign later. Then I started thinking, mum is the claimant on the letterhead. Hold on, they want mums signature :shock:

*shout to the sky* mum, can you come back please, the DWP need your signature.

bunch of muppets :rotfl: I've dealt with everything in the last 3 weeks, probate, solicitors, banks... and they've all been really good, but DWP :roll: :evil: :wall: I've phoned them up and they won't talk to me, because I'm not the claimant :think: .

They are so sh*t its unbelievable!!! That's ridiculous!

I went to open my son a new savings account the other day, they put the details in the computer etc, then printed out a thing asking for his signature! HE'S FIVE!!! He can only just write his first name lol!

frangelle said:

I went to open my son a new savings account the other day, they put the details in the computer etc, then printed out a thing asking for his signature! HE'S FIVE!!! He can only just write his first name lol!

My OH had a bank account opened for him when he was 4 and he was asked to sign the form which he did, like in a childish scrawl. When he came to buy his first car at 18 he went to use this money but was told his signature doesnt match the original!! The cashier refused to let him take out his money. OH had to get them fetch the manager :wall: :wall: Some people are such robots, cant think for themselves.

tangerinedream said:
frangelle said:

My OH had a bank account opened for him when he was 4 and he was asked to sign the form which he did, like in a childish scrawl. When he came to buy his first car at 18 he went to use this money but was told his signature doesnt match the original!! The cashier refused to let him take out his money. OH had to get them fetch the manager :wall: :wall: Some people are such robots, cant think for themselves.

:rotfl: That is ridiculous!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back