people are making me worry........

Huddsgirl

Reaction score
i have had really bad heartburn ever since the 6th week and everything i eat just wont stay down and i feel sick constantly after eating, also my boobs still really hurt . if anything touches my nipples i flinch with pain as it feels like they are being ripped off. quite a few people keep saying 'ooooo its twins'.
My sister in law had twins and she said she suffered with bad heartburn. there is twins in both sides of my family so i am starting to get worried.................gulp

i can't offer advise however i am getting the simalar symptoms so i can sympafise :hug: :hug: i suppose only time will tell at your scan :D

hey darling. i know how your feeling, my OH has lots of twins in his family and i am huge for my weeks. i am nearly 9weeks and in strechy everything. OH seems to think theres more than one we will see soon! :S

..... hey hi.....

I have horrific 24 hour sickness - so bad had to be hospitalised

I am very big for my dates

I have heartburn

I am so exhausted its hard to stay awake and guess what...................

I am having TWINS!!!!!!!

Good luck x x x

My friend had 24 hour sickness and really bad heartburn......she had twin girls. xx

I had 24 sickness and heartburn with my DD but she was a singleton!

Grrr, ppl say this type of stuff all the way though, even after I had my scan ppl were saying ooo one could be hiding behind the other lol!

Try not to worry bad sickness does not indicate twins ;)

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back