Is this normal?

Rachel

Reaction score
With my last pregnancy I didn't feel too bad in the beginning, just had slight nausea (sp?) an sore boobs and that was about it really untill 10 weeks when the tiredness kicked in and I was getting sick every morning and afternoon.

This time im only 6 weeks and im getting sick already and feel really bad the rest of the day, can hardly eat :cry: also this time im soooo tired, have been since I found out really and no matter how much sleep I get im constantly tired :shock: and my boobs and nipples hurt so much :oops:

Is this all normal? I feel alot worse this time and alot earlier on aswell :?

I've outgrown all my jeans aswell :cry: :cry:

Maybe its twins!!! :D
i also feel really bad this time, i only ever had slight m/s with my girls and none at all with the boys, im being :puke: 3/4 times a day and feel sick all day and im extreamly bloated this time im in my maternity clothes already.

Twins :shock: :lol:

I wasn't this bad last time and it didn't start untill 6 weeks :| threw up 5 times today and felt sick for the rest of the day :( Been feeling sick for a few days but wasn't expecting to start throwing up so soon :shock:

You could be having twins if your feeling worse than you have before and already in maternity stuff! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back