Penguin

jue

Reaction score
My darling son (15), is a bit of a comic, and has taken to calling me PENGUIN, and as he walks round the house he sticks out his tummy, waddles as he walks, and says to me "Hey big mumma"

When people call on my phone, I have heard him say, no mums not here but PENGUIN is :evil:

Anyway I got my own back on him at karate, he called me penguin again, and I told everyone his baby name......SHIBBY LIPS :rotfl:

Revenge is sweet :D :D

:rotfl: :rotfl: I can't wait to share a house with two teenage boys! :fib:

James is already commenting on how fat I've got! :lol:

jue said:
My darling son (15), is a bit of a comic, and has taken to calling me PENGUIN, and as he walks round the house he sticks out his tummy, waddles as he walks, and says to me "Hey big mumma"

When people call on my phone, I have heard him say, no mums not here but PENGUIN is :evil:

Anyway I got my own back on him at karate, he called me penguin again, and I told everyone his baby name......SHIBBY LIPS :rotfl:

Revenge is sweet :D :D

My son aged 12 calls me big mamma from the film :shock:
Can u believe the cheek of them lol

marie x

Yeah he is a cheeky little git!!

He forgets I know all his little secrets and have all his incriminating baby pics, they are all waiting for the day he brings his bride to be home :rotfl: :evil:

LMAO
:rotfl: :rotfl:

I call my mother in law penny, cos she also waddles like a penguin - but she is not pregnant, just fat!! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back