Pelvis/Back pain

Momma`Kat

Reaction score
Ok so I posted in the health bit but moving it here to see if anyone else has any ideas cause its not going away.

Its worse when im in bed, But i get this pain (Feels muscular but not sure) right above my pubic bone whenever i move my legs, or change positions in bed, i cant stretch out properly, have to tuck my legs up, Which I think is whats now caused the back pain aswell, seems to run in the line between my hips across my pelvis, making sleep rather difficult last couple of days.

The back pain seems to go during the day, but the other one doesnt, everytime I sit down, or stand up, or lean to get something, it hurts again.

Any ideas girlies?

Its the dreaded spd/pgp I'm afraid :(

I have exactly the same atm and it kills, you can get a referral to a physio who'll give you tips on how to do things etc xx

*groan* more fun.

I have the family nurse tomorrow so will talk to her about it, and she can help find who to see and stuff.

my hips and across the top of my bump and the bottom of my back all hurt when moving and in bed. Tends to get worse later on in the day when im sat down. cant get comfy on the sofa at all ? does this sound like the same thing ? i just thought it was something i had to accept cos pregnant but can i get help with the pain ?

Oh no Momma Kat - there does seem to be alot of SPD on this forum, it's more common than I thought

Hope you can see a physio to get some workarounds X

Im 14 weeks and my hips and back ache like crazy, and im not even really showing yet. Its horrible.
XxX

Oh hun, I know how you feel. I got diagnosed with SPD last week and its awful, deffo mention it to someone. Make sure they treat you properly as well, I was told just to rest up and take paracetamol when it got too much to bare and I keep hearing everyone else with it has been referred to physio and other stuff :( so I shall be having a go at the midwife tomorrow!!
Hope you get some sort of relief from it hun, it is a complete nightmare x

My colleague who's pregnant is having a similar thing and her physio had her a bump band specially made, she says it really helps. Free too, so definitely worth asking for from midwife!

Yep, SPD. Gotta self refer to the physio, so will do that tomorrow. Yay for me..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back