Strange but worried

starstruck2011

Reaction score
Hi
has anyone experienced pain in sex?
Its occasionally a pain in abdomen after orgasm...:oooo: which i know it supposed to be natural
however its also if im on top or sometimes just in general. more on my right lower side near my hips (im rubbish with anatomy)

Bit personal i know but google does not help!

Its ruinng sex because we cant finish! lol and neither can he as I have to stop due to the cramps....

Yeah I get this too. When ur having sex and especially when ur orgasming, ur uterus contracts, which causes cramps when ur pregnant.

Its totally normal :) xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Oh good - I was hoping it was normal, Ive not spoken to doc/midwife about it yet just in case I was being paranoid. Got 20 wk scan on 22nd anyway so if somethings wrong, I will hopefully find out! x

We haven't had sex for a month as I'm finding it too uncomfortable, been suffering with dryness since falling pregnant. DH just has to make do with 'other things' :( x

We tried Doggy style the other day for the first time in a while and it was the most painful/uncomfortable thing in the world!! We had to stop for a while because it hurt too much, it must have been the angle.

Sometimes when hubby is on top I get cramps in exactly the same place as you but they go away pretty quickly.... I was going to ask my midwife at my next appointment if it is normal xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back