• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PAYPAL

Oliver's mummy

Reaction score
well i bought some stuff off ebay last friday night, and paid direct from my paypal account as i had money in there from things i sols, any way i need some pastry cutters so i bought various shapes from the same seller, on my paypal account its showing as it did last friday that the payment is completed, but the seller says on there end it says its till pending. Is this right????

sounds a bit dodgy to me. Thank you in advance

oh yeah, plus now they are saying i have not paid for one of the sets of cutters too. The cheek of it!!!!

ANY HELP APPRECIATED

The "Pending" thing has happened to me and I have found that its quicker to get the seller to cancel the Payment and you re-pay, than waiting for the Pending status to change.

I don't know why it happens though!

Rachael said:
The "Pending" thing has happened to me and I have found that its quicker to get the seller to cancel the Payment and you re-pay, than waiting for the Pending status to change.

I don't know why it happens though!

it did come straight out of my account though. they say it takes 7 days to clear and it has been 7 days????

any one else know

Is there any way to get in touch with Paypal and explain the problem and demand a solution?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatema53
Back