I am the worst wife in the world. Factoid of the day...

ToffeePop

Reaction score
:wall2: I was wondering , recently, where my husband was going to smoke his filthy little cigarettes (nothing like a former smoker to really be pedantically annoying and self righteous eh? :rofl:) and last night it hit me that even though it was FREEZING outside, he'd not been out for a ciggie in ages.

Turns out he had his last cigarette at midnight on NYE and has stopped :shock: :shock: If you KNEW this man and his ciggies, you'd understand! :shock:

I am a TERRIBLE wife. It took me 5 days to notice! :cry: :cry: He's so fecking perfect I am beginning to actually dislike him! :rofl: :rofl:

Bad wife. I'm a bad, bad wife. HOW could I not notice!?:shock:

Hell you've been busy :rofl: Chatting to us is important AND you've been sick :lol:

Yesterday I was outside (my hubby works outside for a living) feeding the animals and it was freezing :cold: I felt sorry for my hubby for the first time in nearly 20 years :rofl: I told him I felt sorry for him, think he was shocked :lol:

Hand that worst wife badge over here :rofl:

Last edited:
Nope, badge is still mine. :rofl: though I'll make you one! :wink:

Thing is, if I'd done something totally different for 5 days and it hadn't been noticed, he'd be eating sh1t in his chocolate....:rofl:

I reckon I'm still in the running for "Worst Wife in the World"...shall we run a competition? :rofl:

:rofl:

I reckon any of us could compete :oooo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back