Passport photos

Rosieroo

Reaction score
I took Ella to get some yesterday and you can see my fingers underneath her arms. Apparently this is not allowed :oops:

Those that have had them done, did you do it in a booth? I know Petchy had them done in a studio. How much does this cost if it's done in a studio?

Stupid frigging passport office, you can see it's her ffs.

If you go into max spielman one of the staff takes them for you until they get it right, maybe that would be better??

The Kodak shops take them for you too. Or you could try laying her on a white sheet and have a go yourself. They are a nightmare though aren't they. When I had Sam's done he was about 1 and I had to hold him out at arms length sideways against a wall so they could try and get the right shot! My arms were killing me and all he kept doing was turning round to look at me as if to say "what the hell are you trying to do mum?!"

Tan x

yes i had ine done in a studio charged me £5 but you can do them yourself on a white background with a digital camera

I did Zara's myself when she was 10 weeks. It tokk a million attempts to get the technique.

Lie baby on a white sheet and put your hand under her head and beneath the sheet to keep her head in place. They don't mind smiling or the baby looking away from the camera. Here's the result lol:

34733B3B6337Ffp3363Evq3D32723E63A23.jpg

It was accepted no problem. It doesn't even look like her anymore!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back