Passed driving test in Labor

Geminiblue

Reaction score
did you see the news where a woman in scotland passed her driving test in labor, drove herself home, then onto the hospital???!!!! She had 4 contractions during the test!!!

Legend! Imagine what this young woman can achieve with the rest of her life. I hope her friends and family are very proud of her

Don't! I failed mine last week and wasn't in bloody labour! Grrrrr!!!

Eep! Don't say that, I've got my test on Monday! Help!!

hmm... is it safe to drive while in labour? I doubt it honestly saying... I mean it's great that she got her driving license, but I don't think that carrying on with the test was a very sensible thing to do.

ooffft get her!

i.love- I drove throughout my miscarriage even though I'm anaemic and my mum drove a manual through both labours with me and my brother because she was adiment of giing birth in our local hospital instead of one in yorkshire (I have no idea what she was doing there, haven't ever thought to ask) I've seen people drive on broken feet before and tbh you could say some diabetes sufferers are more of a risk driving because if like my great uncle- they can't feel their feet and can't control what they're doing. I'm sure if she was really uncomfortable then she would have stopped. Or been asked to stop. I know I was asked to stop in my first test because my hand kept cramping. Unless she'd a really cluless examinor they'd have been keeping an eye on how she was and how she was coping.

my first oneshe failed me because I refused to drive the normal distance behind a woman who was actually zigzagging across the road so I hung right back! Cheeky cow said I was being unsafe! Was y car I was in and no way in hell was I risking it!

TBH the ones who fail more times tend to be better oce they're on their own because they've had their wrists slapped more lol!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back