parent facing pushchair???????

i had a look at that buggy but it says not sutible for under 6 months :(
ive got to go for the maxi cosi now as its the onlt other one ive found that isnt bug wheeled up either as i dont like that
xx

its because of the design of the seat , there legs arent flat , but tbh if u laid it down it would be just like hium being in a bouncer chair , the spine is well supported stil which is the main thing

i went and brought the fisher price travel system today it was £185 you get the pushchair raincover carseat and body hugger for that.
its fantastc although it says 6+ months the seat isnt as buckety as my carseat so will be ok for under 6 months, its fantastic to push and a good sized shopping basket plus the carseat clips onto the frame for added ease,
my only issue is that its to wide to fit threw doorways properly you have to tilt it a little but that could just be my flat :)
xx

im glad u have found the pushchair that u like. I think most of the parent facing ones are quite big to be honest.i love my new one .
I havent told my OH yet that ill probably need a lightweight stroller aswell for next year though!!! :lol:

lol i already have my silvercross dazzle that is only a few weeks old :oops: :oops:
hubby has said 3 is enough seen as hes only 12 weeks old but i have my eye on a few others :D
xx

Ive got 3 too :rotfl: and i want a quinny Buzz wish i had of got that instead of my M&P ultima.

the women in the shop tried selling me the quinny she dint get it that i hate them sorry :oops: just not my sort of buggy then she tried selling me a £400 pushchair lol that dint even have swivel wheels i just looked at her
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back