palpetations anyone?

Jemisa

Reaction score
Hi All,

i keep scaring myself with the sudden onset off random palpetations. they keep happening for no real reason - just got out of the shower, walked up the road, just walked up stairs ... bearly anything for a usually fit and active person!

Had my first official scan yesterday and im 11 weeks 4 days - most pregy symptoms have settled down but this keeps scaring me. does it happen to anyone else? i did used to suffer from panic attacks but they were usually linked to a situation or event i didnt like.

Jemma:shock:

Hi All,

i keep scaring myself with the sudden onset off random palpetations. they keep happening for no real reason - just got out of the shower, walked up the road, just walked up stairs ... bearly anything for a usually fit and active person!

Had my first official scan yesterday and im 11 weeks 4 days - most pregy symptoms have settled down but this keeps scaring me. does it happen to anyone else? i did used to suffer from panic attacks but they were usually linked to a situation or event i didnt like.

Jemma:shock:

i sometimes get them but its normally when i need a drink or something to eat

I ve been having them too, for months now and they still scare the hell out me, doc says everything fine though, if your worried see your doctor to put your mind at rest

I get them too! Haven't spoken to anyone about them yet but I'm going to mention it to my midwife.

Yes, yes, yes! I'm getting them too...when I've barely done anything! Walking up stairs usually brings them on! Scary but I think harmless. Get it checked out if you're worried sweet.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back