pajamas...

Jam wears both, he had loads of pjs given to him 4 xmas and i think hes such an old man in his pjs and slippers lol :lol:

I got Glenn some little Tigger pg's, he has big feet so some of the babygro's are a bit restricting, the pj's have feet in them but the feet bits are bigger, i like him best in babygro's as they are more snug but he is inbetween sizes at the min so we are either looking like a bag of shit, all baggy or we are looking like Matt Lucas as Daviid..lol if you know what i mean.

Brody wears both, but his bedroom is really cold so thats part of the reason.
we looked everywhere for the age 2-3 sleepsuits though.

The other reason I like him in them is cos generally he will go on the school run in his baby gro/PJ's with a snow suit over the top. It's easier for me and warmer for him if he's in a babygro

DD is weaing a beautiful new pair of baby Gap PJs I got in the sale just now - they are pink check and soooo cute!

I am going to mix and match between both at the moment and just take it as it comes.

Do your babies wear PJs for more than one night? I will always wash a sleepsuit after one nights wear, but should I keep pjs on for more than one night? She hasn't been sick or had any nappy leaks and they still smell lovely and clean. I only ask because I wear PJs for a few nights before they get washed - don't think I'm lazy!

Valentine Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back