pajamas...

leckershell

Reaction score
this is a bit random and i know the answer will be "personal choice" but when did you put your LO in pajamas instead of babygrows? ryan is only 4 and a half months but is in size 6-9 months babygrows. my half brother was in them until at least age 2 and a half, which i think is a bit weird... but what did you all do? i always used to think babygrows aged 12months+ were a bit odd but then i didn't expect ryan to be in 6-9 months at 4 and a half months :?

Thea wears both. If its really cold she goes in a babygrow but she likes PJ's better. She's been wearing proper pj's since she was about 7months

ive seen some for mia...they only do them in 3-6 though so whenever she sits in them she'll be having a pair :D

Keeley wears both but i think she looks soo cute in a pair of pjs :D

i put alana in pj's from about 1, but i still put her in baby grows when its cold as she wiggles out of duvet. but she does look weird in them now and she wont keep the poppers done up

we put Willow in both but she looks a bit weird in babygros now as she is so long.

Dylan has worn both since 6 months.

he has some flanalette ones for xmas and i could die looking at how cute he is in them

christopher has been very tall/long for his age so baby gros were uncomfortable for him if they were long enough for him to stretch his legs the arms were too long etc we bought him some jamas for 3-6 months and the baby gros went out the window lol we tried to put them on him when it was really cold but he wont sleep with them on anymore
if your worried about cold feet you can get jamas with feet in think i got them from mothercare xxxxxxxx

I can't remember when Jake first wore pj's but for ages now he has been wearing both pj's and babygros. The only thing bad about pj's is that they have to wear socks with them and the socks tend to come off during the night.

I was going to ask this the other day!
Dan got a load of pyjamas for his birthday. I'm mixing and matching at the moment but I think once he's too big for his babygrows I won't buy anymore and stick with the pyjamas.

We got loads of booty/slipper things for christmas so I think I'll get some pajamas and put the slippers on cos hes so annoying for losing socks lol. I love how toasty his feet are in the morning after putting the slippers on :D

Jake is in gros and also pj type things (like a long sleve vest and some feeted bottoms IYKWIM?). My sister gave me some proper pj's but when I took them out of the pack the top was 18-24 months and the bottoms 6-9 months :wall: Jake will be in 9-12 months stuff in a few weeks :shock:

i like to keep them in babygrowns for as long as possible for the rest of their lives they will be in pjs so i make the most of them looking all babyish now in rumper suits Harley and Dior still wear them :D it is hassel though when changing nappies in the night but so worth it seeing them run round the house wobbling their little bums in their rumper suits :angel:

I prefer the pyjamas or footless suits because I think their feet get a bit squashed in the babygros. I stopped using the babygros at about 7 weeks - I guess Dylan maybe just has big feet!

Jess wore hers till she was about 2, joe, 3 months. He slept better with pj.s on.

There is nothing nicer than a fat nappy bottom running around with a babygro on.

Lib has both, although I prefer her in PJs cos they're easier to get on her (she won't stay still for the poppers to be done up!).
I have some PJs that are long sleeve vests and trousers with feet too for when its colder.

im with Dionne on this one, i think they look adorable in sleepsuits!

i will have to keep sleepsuits as long as we have the gastrostomy tube though as it stops her grabbing and pulling at it which i can imagine hurts and makes mummy cringe. pj's will make access all too easy for her.

so thats my excuse!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back