Pains

kellylou

Reaction score
Today am in pain my back is so sore to the right, I have to be careful as I have a problem with my right kidney but the pain I think is just above there and I have a horrid pain in my right buttock too any ideas? It is kind of like cramp in my bum and then a pulling feeling under my bump to the left are these normal pains??:roll:

The pain in your bum sounds like sciatica and that could be the pain in your back too but I would check with your doctor since you've had kidney problems.

The bump pain sounds like ligament pain but if you're worried I'd speak to your doctor/midwife x

Hope you feel better soon x hugs x

thank u I have the midwife on weds so will ask her then everything else just aches and it doesnt help I now have caught hubbies cold x

I've been having pain in my right bum cheek which travels up my hip, lower back, round my groin and down my leg.. It's a struggle to walk sometimes! I asked my midwfie about it and she just said it's all my joints just loosening up.. Crap! I think it's either sciatica like Helen said or pelvic girdle pain..gotta plough on with it I suppose!

I would get yours checked out though cos of your kidney.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back