Pains in lower side.

Ikklemoi

Reaction score
Hey ladies I'm 22+2 weeks pregnant and been experiencing horrible sharp pains in the bottom of my side/stomach near the bikini line. Is anyone else experiencing this at all? Thanks.

I've been getting this at almost 17 weeks, was bad enough yesterday for paracetomol and a lie down! I'm putting it down to stretching muscles and am trying not to worry about it :) It's bloomin' painful though!

Yeah mine was painful Kate felt like I'd been knifed of something ano that's abit extreme but how it felt. I always think my scar is gonna pop open or something am terrible with anxiety when it comes to pregnancy stuff. X

Oh bless you! No I know what you mean about the knifing - it really is a sudden stab!.. I'm really sure it's nothing sinister but it is scary.. Try not to worry yourself and try and put a positive spin on it - it's a sign that baby is growing so the uterus is growing to accommodate him :) xx

Is it a sudden stab when you move or a more constant pain? I get the sudden stabbing pains (usually when I twist my body in a certain way) which make me double up in pain. I think that is pretty normal and is round ligament pain from the ligaments loosening and stretching. I've had it in all my pregnancies, earlier each time. It comes quick but doesn't last long for me though.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back