Pains in legs

TundraOwl

Reaction score
Been getting shooting pains down the backs of my legs starting and bottom of my back, got really bad yesterday and this morning my legs feel really weak :( any one know what this is and is it normal? It's driving me nuts as I was walking around fine a few days ago and now I'm crippled! Help!

it could be you siatica nerve getting trapped x x i had it with my first and i was fine until i sat down then tried to get up it was agony x x x

It gets worse if I'm sat or lying on my back, had bad cramps in my legs as well last night that woke me up. Legs feel like jelly this morning :( it's horrid

I've been getting something pretty similar. When I used to get period pains I used to get achiness in my tummy, back and legs and it feels like that, juat a constant ache but only in my legs. I'm hoping sciatica but I'm really not sure what it is :/ x

it could be sciatica but because it's affecting both legs at once.... if you get any of the following symptoms see a Dr asap.... incontinence of bladders or bowels, numbness between your legs/vagina area (called saddle anaesthesia), legs giving way so you fall over, unable to wiggle your toes.

Pain can inhibit some muscles hence making your legs feel wobbly but the above symptoms are more serious and need checking out.

Hope you're OK x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back