Pains In In belly

Geordie&Bairn

Reaction score
Is baby moving kicking supposed to hurt? :? i cant feel baby on the outside still so what going on I was in serious pain :( before baby become calmer since i ate mabye he she was hungry but for most of today and last night the bump feels like it been on a 24 hour rave on acid. And this afternoon my back began to ache like mad. A hour ago i was panting with pain this just seemed more discomfort then should be felt. I really hope its normal and baby is just very very active and a monkey for mummy. On a lighter note bump is growing lovely my belly button is almost an outtie and amusing to watch when i laugh, cough.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

poor you! sounds like baby is being as right little monkey :lol: there was a thread earlier about babies being really active since last night! maybe its the weather or babies have got something going on that we dont know about this time of year? it could be national kick mummy as hard as you can day?

put your feet up hun and make sure you rest. When my little one is kicking like that I just sit down, rub my tummy and talk to him as it calms him. A male voice will calm him more, see if that works.

xx

aww hun :hug:

what kind of pain was it? like stretching or baby kicks but 100x worse?

if it's persisting tomorrow, maybe give your m/w a phone for reassurance? hope you're feeling a bit better xxx

I wish my man was hear but hes away in essex on Mod training id love a tummy rub right now. I dont know how to describe the pains i dont feel it a one foot then another kicking though i have felt that. But more a constant push intense OWWW then sharp BLOODY HELL then evident but less intense pressers on my tummy as if baby is trying to explode out my belly then i feel an intense presser lower down as if baby is trying to be born now. Ive needed to wee quite often today even that has been intense as my stomack clenshes when i wee. Seriously my baby is one hell of a mover It feels more like my little one is doing somersaults and turning twisting all the time

:hug: :hug: :hug: I've been getting some pains on and off but mine are more stretching pains than from baby moving.
I hope your baby gives you a break soon :hug:

I get that really bad pressure pain. Maybe if it hurts when you wee you should call midwife in the morning just to tell her how you feel. She'll probably say its just stretches :roll: but at least you wouldve let her know. I had shooting pains in my cervix last week and have had the sharp twinges in my sides but apparently this is uterus stretching. The constant pushing pressure feeling is deffo the worst though. Try not to have too much caffeine as this will make baby bounce off your uterus walls even more :lol:

xx

maybe baby is dancing.. sounds like he/she is having a good time kicking your insides anyways hun :hug:

I got really bad pains low down on my bump yesterday. It seemed a bit too solid - as it part of baby were there so I pushed him up quite a few times and that reduced the pain a lot!
:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back