Painfull Ovarian Cysts?

kitten x

Reaction score
Hi me again :) x

does anyone else like me suffer from ovarian cysts??
i have had them everytime during my pregnancies in the past and they either burst as baby grows or they just stay but cause no prob just discomfort, however 2years ago i was rushed to hospital as a cyst wouldnt stop growing and it became to big and twisted, im getting discomfort now as 4weeks and im so worried as no1 will see me till 10weeks just wondered if anyone else has cysts or slight pain but is ok as again im worrying myself and think bad things all the time :( x

thanks for reading x :hug: :hug:

iv never had them but hope they dont cause u any trouble :hug: def push for being seen x xx

trixipaws said:
iv never had them but hope they dont cause u any trouble :hug: def push for being seen x xx

Midwife is in on friday so i left my number and asked if she could just spk to me hopefully she may see me early and just keep an eye on me other wise i wont get seen for another 6weeks and i keep worrying myself, any slight pain or wind or bloat im worrying xxx

If you have a history of this problem then they should deal with it straight away. I'd just go see your GP hun, they'll be able to help you.

:hug:

HannahD said:
If you have a history of this problem then they should deal with it straight away. I'd just go see your GP hun, they'll be able to help you.

:hug:

yeah i agree hannah so do alot of people ive spoken to, i will spk to her fri and im sure she can see from past notes ive suffered with them so im hoping she wil see me early or get me checked just so i no all is ok coz i can feel the pain and its from the ovaries ive had it for so long so it needs to be sorted just need that little bit of reasurrance xxx coz im still worryin over any pain xxxxx :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back