Pain :(

Baby&i

Reaction score
Has anybody else got pain in the sides of their stomach and in their bum? i dont know if this is growing pain but it hurts since lastnight i had a few shooting pains down my leg and accross my bump :( what is this? shall i gave my midwife a call?

I called the midwife and she should call back soon. my 1st midwife is offcall :(

I hope you find out what it is and get some reassurance :hug:

I've been getting some shooting pains either side of my tummy and sort of where my bikini line is too. I mentioned it to my MW and she said that it's streching pains.

I was a bit concerned as I didn't get these when I was pregnant with my DD but the MW told me that they are more common with subsequent pregnancies as it's all been stretched before.

Baby&i : Hope you feel better soon and have a fantastic wedding! xx

Hi babe, hope you're ok?! Any news?

Thinking of you, I'm sure all is fine though hun :hug: xxx

Yeh I get the same pain! I just thought it was my bowels or stretching or sumthing kooky

Sorry to be graphic but are you pooing alright? iv been really constipated with is causing me similar symptoms.
You can actually be constipated without knowing it as well so keep an eye on how much your going and try and drink lots of water.

Thanks girls, yes iv been pooping ok :lol: and drinking plenty of water. thankyou for your messages, actually my MW didnt get back to me :x but iv been so busy with wedding plans i havnt chased her, the pain has eased off now but i will be calling her if i have any more pain. hope everyone is well :hug: xx

I had all sorts of wierd pains earlier on but was well reassured by folks on here that it was stretching pains.

Hope all is fine but chase your MW anyway :angel:

I hope your MW gets back to you soon and your pains keep easing off :)

hi,l've also had some pain down the sides of my tummy,it's nothing to worry about.l had them when pregnant with my son and daughter

hope it helps

:wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back