Pain?

Minime

Reaction score
Been getting a lot of very sharp pain on right hand side but up quite high sort of where the hip meets the pelvis. Could barely put my right foot down before because the pain was that intense. No bleeding or anything. Is this normal? Dont want to hassle the midwife for something daft.

Ive got fibromyalgia which causes pain like that but havent had any symptoms for months and its in an area I dont usually get it in too.

Quite often wake up in pain in the abdomen which quickly goes away and I put it down to the uterous stretching but this was different today.

Any ideas?

Sounds like ligaments stretching to me, especially if it's very sudden and sharp and happens if you move or cough. If frightened me the first time I felt it.
I don't think it's anything to worry about but never worry about bothering your midwife. That's what they're paid for!

LouisecH said:
Sounds like ligaments stretching to me, especially if it's very sudden and sharp and happens if you move or cough. If frightened me the first time I felt it.
I don't think it's anything to worry about but never worry about bothering your midwife. That's what they're paid for!

I agree with Louise, I used to get really bad stretching pains with Ella. I remember getting fed up when the mw said it was just ligament pain as that sounded so feeble compared to how it felt! Definately worth asking your mw though hon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back