• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pain Whilst Sleeping

kimmumof2

Reaction score
hi, was wondering if anyone else has experienced this or has heard of it? for the past couple of week when i lie down i get a sharp pain at the top of my leg that spreads over my right bum cheek. sometimes i feel like i have ceased up and i cant move it! i can feel it in the day if i have sat at my desk too much or walked too much but at night it is unbearable. i have to get out of bed and walk around. do you know what it is and should i go to the doc or will it go on its own? thanks all xxxxxxxx

Hiya,

It could be a number of things, trapped nerve, growing pains (which is most likely) or you have the starting of SPD. I would mention it to your midwife, if it is something like SPD you can get it treated & sooner is better than later with that (believe me!!).

Hope you feel better soon.

Hi hon

Sounds like sciatica to me.. I get it a lot

:hug:

Nikki x

Thats what i thought sciatica, i been getting lot lately the midwife says with things moving around sometimes your sciatic nerve can get nipped a little normal although not comfortable i know just how you feel xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back