Pain when walking?

Thoughtful1

Reaction score
Does anyone else get this - its almost like a stitch when walking but in the pelvis area? please say its normal!

Ive had it few times, described mone as a stitch type feeling had sit down while
It went, i put it down to baby being in somethingx

I get it in my right groin but mostly when I'm in bed. For me, walking actually helps.

I had this, asked my doctor lady and she said its totally normal it's just your body stretching, you're more likely to feel it when walking apparently :)

I get it when I walk in my right groin area too x just when I walk to work and a little bit further than just around the house etc x

I've had exactly this today! Walking back home from the tram stop I had to keep stopping and bedding over a bit - wason massively sore but felt tender/uncomfy. Think my bunp's having a bit of a growth spurt at the moment so putting it down to that! X

Phew thank you! Glad we are experiencing the same! Lets hope it eases off though :)

I get this in my left side near the pelvis. I notice it more when im working and moving about and being my feet more xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back