pain/stich in sides

rainbow dancer

Reaction score
Ive been getting these stich pains in my sides but only when i take the dog out for a long walk! ive been having them for a while (heard baba's heart beat mid-week so all fine there). anyone had these feelings before. I am generally a fit person and although have reduced my time going to gym (prior back injury) still keep walking up as dont wanna get lazy!!! not got much of a tummy either yet so not like putting strain on it. soz for lengthy post!!:eh:x

Sounds like ligament pain. I had exactly the same 'stitch' like pain whilst walking anywhere for over 20 minutes and after they were still happening for a week I phoned mw who reassured ne that I was right, they were ligament pains. I found a bump support/bump band really really helped! Absolutely invaluble x

thanks helen may have to invest in one of those as dont wanna stop walking my pooch!!and it defo sounds like ligament pain xx

great idea Helen - Hope that sorts it out for you you

just seen a friend when i was out walking (with same pains) and she said she was suffering at my stage also and as helen said to get a belt.....and to slow down!! think she may be right!! xx

Def slow down! I used to walk at speed walker speed just normally but soon learnt it's not possible whilst expecting x hope the support helps hon x

thanks i go for few miles walk everyday and havent really slowed the pace but as you and mu friend said i need to start!! xx

I've had to learn to set off for school earlier than usual! Lol x fingers crossed it eases up!

well I also ordered my bump support band as a friend told me it helps in ligament pain..hope I will receive it next week so will see if it does help..:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back