pain in uterus and lower back

dollydolly

Reaction score
I had posted a thread yesterday querying if I am in the early stages of my pregnancy. A lot of wonderful community members had replied to my thread and wrote positive stuff.

Today, I got pain in uterus and lower back a couple of hours ago and also having burning sensation in my upper abs.. the pain and burning sensation don't seem to subside..

I spoke to my doctor who is far away from our place and she told that these are symptoms of early pregnancy and nothing I should be worried about.

What's confusing is that I normally get back pain and body pains during my periods.. could this be the same? I am kinda nervous, can any mother here share her views? Much appreciated to this wonderful community..

Doctor advised me to take Susten 200 mg twice a day..

-

Dolly

I have had the odd twinge in my uterus and on and off lower back ache. There are lots of changes going on inside your body at the moment so aches and pains are to be expected.

If you get any bleeding or are in lots of pain and really concerned then I would def go and see your doctor to be on the safe side.

XX

I have had the odd twinge in my uterus and on and off lower back ache. There are lots of changes going on inside your body at the moment so aches and pains are to be expected.

If you get any bleeding or are in lots of pain and really concerned then I would def go and see your doctor to be on the safe side.

XX

Thanks for the information...This is my first pregnancy that's why i kinda worried.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back