Pubic bone, excruciating pain, please help

Melly+2

Reaction score
It feels like im being ripped in two, especially when i get up out of bed or out of a chair and its becoming hard to walk, what is it and how can i make it go away :( Please help me it hurts so badly

Babe ring the maternity unit and ask if you can come in for an internal, it may be the baby's head low down and pushing on everything. I think that midwife should have given you an internal the other day :shakehead: Lazy moo.

Hope you are ok :)

Right getting period pains and just had an uncomfy contraction, im gonna keep an eye on this for a whilebefore i doanything, im fefusing to get excited about this again but im gonna keep an eye on things, thanks for the quick reply Lou, your a bit of a life saver lately for me :hug:

No worries matey :hug:

Oh and........

Have a bath It has to work one of these days!

:hug:

You know what was just thinking i was gonna run a bath :lol: I have you and your ways stuckin my nead now lou

Mel&Bean said:
You know what was just thinking i was gonna run a bath :lol: I have you and your ways stuckin my nead now lou

:rotfl: At least I'm good for something :rotfl:

edit - The heat will ease the pain hun if nothing else :D

Right the tummy ache feels a little betteras does my pubic bone, gonna keep an eye on it still, supposed to be going out later, dont know if i can be assed :think:

Just seen this Mel - hope you are feeling better - sounds to me like your LO is getting themself ready to enter this world... How exciting... :)

Jane x

awww Mel :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

really wish this was all over for u darl :hug: :hug:

have a bath hun that always seems to helps with pains :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

awww darling i cant give anymore advice then whats already been given but just wanted to give you some hugs

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

thanks ladies, still got period pains, foof still quite sore but is better, im just gonna sit it out for a while, i feel stupidfor going up to the hospital all the time, doesnt seem nessesary :oops:

have you tired sitting on your ball.. maybe that would be more comfy burd??? xxx

just had 2 contractions 9 mins apart, although the pain seems to go when i have them, isnt it supposed to get worse :rotfl: my body is shite

awww darling if its not one thing hurting its another you poor thing :hug:

and I was always under the thought that it was meant to get worse :lol:

oh well im gonna get the hoover out and blits the house for a while, hopefully it will be sopmething and get worse :rotfl: wishful thinking

yeah get that hoover going girl!!!! and i hope they do get worse... god that sounds bad.. but its the only time you can wish pain on someone aint it :rotfl: :rotfl:

Remember that contractions come in waves and usually you feel them coming, they peak and then fade away :)

I'm so excited for you! :hug:

Hiya! That sounds like what i have been having over the last couple of days. I have been in agony too but no actual signs of labour. It's really frustrating isn't it?
Lets hope we will both go into labour and meet our LO's very soon. Good Luck hun!! xxx

dont worry Lou i know, got a bit of period pains but nothing much, my pubic bone is sooo sore again, just been asleep, my bed is shite :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back