• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Own room :-(

vickib_1984

Reaction score
My boy goes in his own room tonight in his big cot as he keeps waking himself up in his crib ****sob**** he's growing far too fast :-( xxx

xxx

Ooohhh... Good luck... It's sad isn't it? It's not going to be much longer until Emily will need to do the same. :-(

He looks so big in his crib but so tiny in his cot am going to bring the crib downstairs again and he can nap in it in the afternoons xx

xxx

Good idea! We haven't put Emily in her cot at all yet, but I imagine she'll look tiny in it compared with how huge she looks in her basket. When I get her out of the basket now she grips on to the sides and handles!

Lol bless her bringing it down made more sense than running up and down the stairs all afternoon lol plus for a couple of hours we should get a few more months out of it as well xxx

xxx

Good luck! We moved K to her own room last week, amd it has been much easier than I expected.

He looks so teeny tiny :-(
568608bc-c7d8-1d48.jpg
but he settled really well xx

xxx

I heard him through the monitor at 6 and we got up at 6.30!!!!!! I think we all slept so much better xx

xxx

That's great! Yay for a successful first night! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back