Owen in his bumbo!

hayley_17

Reaction score
Well i bought Owen a bumbo the other day and he loves it. It says not to use it till hes 3 months but he's very strong and loves to sit upright so i tried him in it! He loves it and watches tv sat in it lol :lol: Excuse his dirty top, hes been sick alot and is dribbling LOADS! haha I know ive posted loadsa pics and you're probs sick of them now lol but oh well!!

His hair has got sooo wild, don't know what to do with it lol the curls are really loose now! My little boy is getting so big :(

This piccie is funny lol He loves to do things on his own and if hes sat up and im holding him he pushes himself forward, away from me, so he can sit on his own :lol: He cant quite do it properly yet and i don't let him sit like that 4 very long but just had to show you all lol

Hayley xx

Awwww, he does look really steady and that hair! How cute is that hair. :D

Gosh Hayley he is growing up so fast like you say!!!! Bless him in his bumbo

Wow how clever is he?
Jack was such a lazy turnip :roll:

he is gorgeous :D

Hi

He is too cute , gonna be another strong one :)
Katrina

omg look how big he has gotten! he is adorable you must be so proud!

cas xx

aww thanks everyone :D yes im very proud!! he's always been very strong, even when he was first born he held his head quite well!

he is sooo clever, and such a little monkey :lol:

xx

Ahhhh Hayley, Owen is sooo beautiful :lol:

I absolutely love his hair!!

He's growing up quickly :)

Hayley are you sure Owen is 12 weeks old he is acting like a 5 month old!!! haha

He is still stunning xxxx

:rotfl: :rotfl: Keely looking at him and the way he acts u would think he is 5 months old!! He rolls over, if he feels his feet against something he tries to stand up, when he is laid down he pulls up his legs and head like he is trying to get up... lol hes crazy!! :lol: :lol:

I swear the HV thinks im lying about half the things he does!! :lol:

xx

hes so cute hayley, cant believe finlay will be that size in a couple of months!!

izzyx

awwww what a cutie pie, he looks so much older than 2 months

Wow...isnt he coming on well? Clever boy! Looks real comfy in his Bumbo! Totally gorgeous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back