Ovusense - PLEASE READ!

I'm 15DPO and no AF, BFN hcg... Longest LP I've had to date if she doesn't show up sometime today. Not having any symptoms of anything. Evil witch, playing games.

I am CD3. Got my email confirmation. Hoping it's here tomz as I think I will be off fully tomz. No painful AF or heavy flow this month which is unusual and a bonus.

Salley I am really hoping it's a BFP for you! Xx

I think it's just delayed because I have pneumonia. I just want something to happen already so I know where I stand. And I already went and bought this gadget so I'm kind of hoping it's just delayed AF as OH and I are having one and done.

Omg poor you, I hope you feel better soon!

Can't wait to get it and start reading and getting started. I just really hoping it shows that I am ovulating but either way at least I will have something to show the doctors xx

Hi, I just tried the code and it's not working now. Which group on Facebook was it? I'll see if anyone has another, thanks x

It might of just been the weekend when the fertility show was on. The facebook group is Ovusense Users Group xx

CD8 for me. BD last night. Trying SMEP but started early lol! So we are doing odd days lmao!

Obvs left the spermies in last night and put in Ovusense coughed and it slipped out :whistle: :shock: so restrained myself for coughing and had a lovely nights sleep lol!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back