Ovusense - PLEASE READ!

CockerMum

Reaction score
Hi guys. I really wanted an Ovusense but didn't want to pay the money. Joined the FB page today and someone gave me a discount code so saved £100. I only paid £29!!

Discount code is FSHOW2016

I hope this has helped someone xx

Yeh you can be my Ovu Buddy. Glad I ain't doing it on my own. There is a closed group on fb if you want to join? .,

I may join under my Pf Facebook page!
your profile picture pops up if anyone searched for the page, and I've got ALOT of friends that are ttc, Im trying to keep my journey super secret :)

Actually can you tell them that I'm a real person haha! I have the same name and profile picture as here x

Okies babe :) I don't log on here a ton. Mostly use FB so could catch up with charts and stuff on there? Xx

Yeah Im on facebook more :) I was going to message the admins and let them know I'm a real person, but there are loads of them :)
As soon as I'm accepted Ill let you know x

I think I've been blocked from seeing the group! :(
They think I'm fake :(
I just really dont want anyone I know to know ere trying! Boooo

Just waiting for them to message back :) xx

I have added you as a friend then will add you to the group? Xx

Hopefully you will be on soon Lulla :) xx

Attachments

• IMG_0575.jpg
    IMG_0575.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 24
Feel like a stalker lol - they said if you request again they will add you xx

Wow. I couldn't pass that up... I ordered one too!

Whoop!! Great bargain isn't it Salley! Welcome to the Ovusense buds lol! Xx

Yea, I wonder how long they'll have that promotion going. Thank you for sharing the promo code!

I think it might be just the weekend whilst the fertility show is on. So glad we got it cheap! My OH face was a picture when I said it's meant to be £129 haha!
Have you joined the FB group? It's closed and they have Ovusense people on there to help. They have said should be delivered Weds.
Ohhh and some good news I might be able to get rid of my nights to days so can get some BD in this cycle. 2 positives today - whoop! ,,

I don't use FB. Hooray for good news! Hope you get your bfp soon. :)

Thank you and you too. We will all keep each other up to date :) xx

Hope you don't mind me jumping in. I'm going to order one aswell! X

Whoop! The more the merrier sweets. I am glad people have been taking the offer. Such an amazing deal. Been wanting one for ages! Lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back