Ovusense - PLEASE READ!

I've never heard of it! With pcos I never know where I am and the sticks drive me insane! Thank you soo much! Maybe when we all start we should start a thread! Xx

Yes defo a thread. Think we might all get it Weds lol! I am very excited and happy to not be peeing on sticks lmao xx

Hopefully! I know I'm excited about not doing that xx

OK now I'm confused...I haven't got an iPhone? I got samsung lol x

Ive just seen all your replies on here lol!
Im on... as you know :D xx

You can use android or iPhone :)

Haha lots of replies. Hope other people jump on board before the offer stops xx

Hi just thought I'd slip on here to read some posts before bed time and I'm so happy I did �� Just purchased it also thanks hopefully we all get out BFP soon x

Last edited:
Yeh! Good luck Betty. Hope we all our BFP this year :)

So CD1 for me and usually it's very painful and heavy the first day. Well to my utter shock it hasn't been that bad. Medium flow, hardly any clots and only had one lot of painkillers. I am astonished as this is the first time it hasn't been horrific. Xx

Oh AF is on her way for me, I'm getting almighty cramps I suspect she'll arrive in the morning. More good news for you Charlotte! Fx for all of us getting bfp with OvuSense! :dust:

Hiya ladies. Just popping in to say please dont get your hopes up with Ovusense, I dont even think its worth the £29. Read the below review from a lady who actually wanted it to work,

https://weforgotthesperm.com/2015/04/29/review-ovusense-real-time-fertility-monitor-part-two/

I have read many more bad reviews about it but you wont see many of them on the facebook page as they tend to delete anything negative posted by customers about it.

Unreliable. But yeah at least you didn't pay much.

Aww Salley hate the witch but excited about our new gadget.

I am just hoping it tells me I am ovulating. Not expecting miracles for the first month but hoping to find out if and when I do pop my egg out. OH is more on board with BDing and I am going to make myself use my moon cup this time round.

Fx for us ladies for our BFP and more insight to our bodies xx

Wow that was an interesting read - thank you Donna. Will be a bit wary of what I put on the group, just stick to here mainly.

I am still going to give it a go. Always wanted to temp but was never any good at it so this was an easier option. I still have some Clearblue OPKs that I will use this month aswell.

I don't mind losing £29 if it doesn't work I have spent way more on OPKs hpt herbs etc lol! Xx

I read that review, Apparently that is why they changed it to the mobile app, instead of the machine!
Oh well, Like cocker said, Its only £29 My opks are hella expensive haha

You can use android or iPhone :)

Haha lots of replies. Hope other people jump on board before the offer stops xx
I must be doing something wrong! Il download the app on my ipad when I go home lol xx

Hi. It's a thermometer that stays in your foo overnight and records your temp and there's an app that goes with it. Have a google. I am giving it a try :) I am terrible at waking and forgetting to temp so will be nice to see if I am actually ovulating xx

After reading that article I think I may be a little mad the first cycle.. opk's, temp and ovusense to be sure it's working right. I don't know what the app fee is yet. I was telling OH about the article and he stopped me mid-sentence "that thing is all you, it's supposed to be making love and you're putting gadgets in you at night now. I think its going a little too far." So now I have some hesitation about even using OvuSense if it weirds OH out... I'll just have to be sneaky about it. I'm too curious to not try it. Maybe their technology has improved since that review was written. :)

My OH is weird about it at first, well about anything like OPKs etc. Says it will happen when it happens but a year on and now he has changed his tune. I think he finally sees how desperate I am. He is into the whole ovulation fertile window and everything now which has made me very happy. A little bit more BDing needed for us tho. Work really tires him out.

Yes Salley can't help but give it a go. Least we got the discount. I am willing to try anything tbh. Before purchasing the Ovusense I was seriously considering buying online tablets which I always said I wouldn't. I am glad I found Ovusense and it has given me new motivation which I really needed. Xx

OH is great about opk's.. He'll even ask me if I poas today during ov periods. I asked his opinion before getting OvuSense and he thought it was a good deal but turns out he's not very comfortable with the idea. I'll just discreetly go to the restroom before bed and keep it to myself, see how well it works. Fx technology has moved along with it.

Cd1 for me today...just had an email confirming my order has been shipped so hopefully it will be here withing the next couple of days.

Where is everyone else in their cycles?

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back