Ovulation Times

Donna79x

Reaction score
Hellooo...

Here's me again that was going to try and chill with the TTC but need to try one more thing differently.

I have read several times that we ovulate aroud days 10-12 of our cycle ( which I have been working around) but I have also ready its around days 14-17....

i have not had a + ov test yet as testing on days 9-13....

Can you tell me what days of your cycle you ovulate.....

Cheers Everyone!!!! Be lost without you all and the info on here :D

xx

well i ovulate 2 days after AF and then again day 21 ish so do twice I am feak of nature tho

Just BD every 1-2 days and have a big Orgasm after and it will work dont want to sound rude but this is true

good luck
Bex

That will be one big mission for us to BD every 1-2 days... chance would be a fine thing!! lol...

Will get nagging his boxers off lol

Would just love to know if i do actually ovulate as I have been trying for 6 months now and no joy

If i was you i would go to the GP and ask for a blood test to asertain it for sure,then you can go form there hun...I have PM'd you by the way

Bex

The day we ovulate depends greatly on the length of your cycle.
Most places will say 14-17 days after AF but this is based on an average 28 day cycle.
If your cycle is more or less then you need to count about 14 days from when AF is due and thats when you should ovulate.

The best way to find out is by charting, i found out mine this way, i found out i dont ovulate untill cycle day 22.

Hiya .. I ovulate on cycle day 15 or 16 ......

I started using OPK's last month and I ovulated on day 15 of a 31 day cycle.

Cx

Hiya I have a very short cycle 25 days and tend to ov on day 9 or 10 - Would you consider investing in persona - I use it and think its great it basically tells me the days I'm going to ov costs a bit to start and the sticks are £10 a pack per month and you need 2 packs plus the device for the first month. It takes 2 months to get your cycle. I think its great takes the pressure off of counting and trying to work out exactly when to bd :lol:
Boots sells it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back