ovulation testing

halle

Reaction score
Hi girls, :D

Im new to the forum, i had a blighted ovum in december 06 . now ttc again! i have been using clear blue tests for last few days, with negative results. however have read your not supposed to test first thing in morning, which is not what the instructions on the pack says!!! :? :?

anyone offer any advice on the general issue of ovulation testing and what success they have had. i have a 32/33 day cycle and began testing on day 15

many thanks
halle

not sure sweetie - cant give you any advice but im dead sure you are supposed to test in the morning - where did you read your not?

good luck TTC and welcome to the forum btw :wave: :hug:

HIya :)

I read it on website called baby boom or something! its come up on a couple of sites that morning urine is not good!

so i have decided to try 5pm like i was doing last year!

this whole thing is driving me mad, :doh:

halle

Hi Halle,

Welcome! :wave: I use clearblue and do them in the morning. My cycle lengths vary a little, but average about 32 days. I start at about 12/13 cd. Have had Ov indications every month apart from one. Managed to get a BFP from it too.

Good luck
M
x

hi it depends which testing kits you're using whether you should test in the morning or later in the day xxx

The ones I've been using say to use them between 10am & 8pm not first thing in the morning. I guess it varies from test to test. I just follow the instructions on the pack hun.

Welcome to the forum BTW :wave:

HI girls :wave:

thanks for the advice i have begun using them at 5pm just incase , however the pack does say morning is ok. oncd 19 now and no ovulation indicators yet! i think i may ovulate late maybe day 21 / 22 would tis be unusual for a 32/33/ day cycle?

thanks for the welcomes!

try taking charge of your fertility..the book is pretty awesome and it may help you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back