• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ovulation test

puzzle

Reaction score
Ok so i am in month 2 of using these OPK's and still a bit confused by time limits on them.
I got a positive on one at 11am 2day so when should i be :bd:ing to stand the best chances of conceiving. We did :bd: yesterday afternoon too so hoping there will be :sperm: about to cath that little egg anyway.
One friend told me that if you :bd: after you get ya positive on an OPK that u actually miss the egg totally but surely that cant be right or they wouldnt sell these tests. But i assume it is the sooner after the positive test the better.
Any advice or tips welcome please.
xx

Last edited:
Thats exactly what i thought annie. Not sure where she got that info from, maybe she thinks the tests show u wen exactly u are ovulating not the surge before u ovulate. so of course then by the time the spermies got to it it would be to late.
Best tell the OH he has gotta come for a sleep over again 2night then lol. He hasnt properly moved in yet and has been here for quite a few nights in a row. Typical i should get a positive now he has gone home. How is your pregnancy going annie?
xx

It's going really well thanks, no sickness yet, just v sore boobs most of the time but I am a real worrier and won't be able to relax until the scan - still 5 weeks to wait!

Re the ov tests, I think getting him over for some :bd: is def required tonight! Enjoy! :)

Glad everything is going well. I am a worrier too i didnt relax much at all until i had my 1st scan wiv my daughter. Thinks its just in some peoples nature. Can't wait to get my bfp this time around.

I'll go call the OH now and get him round 2night. fingers crossed he's not busy. lol. But i doubt he will be. Fingers crossed that this is my month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back