ovulation test help - pic attached

toscacat

Reaction score
hi all,

does this look positive to you?I thought I ov'd around cd8 as I had bad cramps and Ewcm on cd 5 and 7 but i also had cramps yesterday so did an opk below. now cd15 all 3 are today but Top one is this evenings - does it look positive to you? I think it needs to be a bit darker but not sure?
Will bd just in case i guess!
I have no other tests to compare with as I was going to start next cycle - stupidly i poas this pm!!! no ewcm but watery.

Cheers!

Attachments

• opk 1.jpg
    opk 1.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
The middle one really does look positive. How many days are your cycles normally? I usually get this sort of OPK at day 15-16 and have a 29-31 day cycle which makes sense. Most ladies who get positve ov at cd 8 have 23-25 day cycles.

Well bd'd last night in case! My cycles are still regulating following the implant coming out last September but the last two cycles they have been 23 days and I definitely had Ewcm day 5 and 7 but maybe for some reason I didn't manage to Ov. Normally despite irregular cycles I would get a cramp then fourteen days later af would show. This month had Ewcm cd 5/7 and cramp cd8 but cd 14 got cramp again and the opk were from cd 15 will see what I get today! I would like it to return to a 29/30 day cycle so let's see.

I think they are positive, and you got the timing right - so fingers crossed :)

Fingers crossed then maybe that where I have been going wrong maybe my cramp earlier is something else! Oh well will keep testing today and maybe bd again tonight . Thanks guys x any tips about not drinking certain number hours before testing holding pee etc?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back