Ovulation pain = ovulation?

Sparklegirl

Reaction score
It might sound a silly question but if the OPKs dont give me a strong positive but I have ovulation pain does that mean that I have or do ovulate?

Making the assumption that it is ovulation pain as it seems to happen when ovulation is expected

You can't say 100% without temping or bloods but I do usually get ov pain on the day. (Sometimes I don't and some girls don't feel anything though!) Xx

I was temping for ages and it went up and down like a jack in the box so I didnt find it too reliable. Is orally or vaginally the best way to do it? xx

Vaginally (but I do it orally!). Did you record it in an app that automatically detects ov? Sometimes mine are erratic too but it still shows I've ovulated xx

Vaginally (but I do it orally!). Did you record it in an app that automatically detects ov? Sometimes mine are erratic too but it still shows I've ovulated xx

I gave up after a long time, it was on FF but I want to do it on Ovia now to keep it all together in one place. Where exactly should I put the thermo into the vaginal opening or further up near the clitoris or does it not matter?

What would it look like to indicate ovulation if it was on Ovia? xx

I'd say vaginal opening. You'd need an increase in temps for the second half of your cycle (simply put). I like FF as it automatically detects ovulation, not sure if Ovia does as well? Xx

I'd say vaginal opening. You'd need an increase in temps for the second half of your cycle (simply put). I like FF as it automatically detects ovulation, not sure if Ovia does as well? Xx

I dont know, FF didnt really detect anything for me, it spiked really high but opk were neg and it lowered a little bit each day after but I have no idea what happened with it, was forever going up and down quite steeply.

What should FF have done to detect it for me? So I know what to look for with Ovia if it does xx

Sorry to hijack.... But those of you who do get ovulation pains, how long do they usually last for you?

Sorry to hijack.... But those of you who do get ovulation pains, how long do they usually last for you?

I dont know if I am 'normal' but I can get them lasting a few days... other times I can get them for over a week on and off

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back