• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ovulation and pregnancy testing help needed!!

debsladybird

Reaction score
Hi there,

Just wondered if anyone could help me!

This month I tracked my ovulation patterns with OV strips. I didn't seem to peak at all, it rose just a little on day 10 of my cycle and by day 19 I stopped using them. On day 25 I thought I'd just check with an ov strip and had both lines a dark red.

Can i ovulate so late in my cycle???

Could I concieve so late in my cycle and if so how long would it take for it to show up on a pregnancy test?

Last month my cycle was 28 days and this month its 33 days and still waiting!!! I've tried a test and nothing yet!!

Please help!!

Hi debsladybird, I am still new to all of this but from what I know you can ovulate late on in your cycle or twice in one cycle.
Has your cycle always been regular? Or have you recently come off the pill?
If you did ovulate that late in your cycle then probably it would not show on a test yet so there is still hope! I think that even with the most sensitive tests wont get a positive until about 10-14days post ovulation so if it was on day 25 for you then you wouldnt get a BFP until day39.
If I was you I would leave it for a week, try not to get stressed about it and then test again. Good luck!

hi, it is poss to ovulate late but because ur luteal phase always stays the same it means ur af won't be due til then, if ur luteal phase is normally 12 days for example ur af isn't due until 9th march? u need a lutea;phase of 10 days or more so the egg can implant..hope this helps...x

this is confusing isnt it lol

i find i seem to ovulate a week late from when im meant to nowadays, so then my af is a week late but i dont panic over it cos i know i ovulated late, that make sence?lol

hope u get your bfp soon chick xx

Hi debs

I'm not really an expert on the whole OT but i think two lines the same colour or the test line darker means you have ovulated.

Everyone has a different lutuel phase length. Just keep testing for O and :bd:

Fingers crossed for you xx

Thanks to you all! I'm going to try and chill and try not to test till next weekend if my period does not come!

Thanks for answering my questions! I read something on the internet that if you ovulate late in your cycle this can mean the egg is damaged! Just wanted to ceck I was normal!!!! Welll as normal as I can be!!!

XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatema53
Back