Ovulating?

flopsybunny

Reaction score
Hi girls, can someone help me with this?

Ok, so on CD20, just done my OPK and it appears to be positive, got what I think is EWCM but my BBT chart is confusing me. Is temperature supposed to go down when you ovulate? Mine has jumped .5 of a degree from yesterday to today...

xx

Also, with the positive OPK today, does that mean I will be ovulating tomorrow? Argh, OH has gone out and won't be back until this evening!!

xx

Hiya didnt want to read and run but i dont BBT chart. Though i do believe that the temp goes down the day after u ovulate not actual ovulation day. Thats why its good to chart BBT over a few cycles as you can only see after you have ovulated not when you actually are ovulating.
Get BDing 2night and the next 2 nights and you have a very good chance. I had a tiny bit of EWCM yesterday got what i think is a positive on opk 2day (this batch i didnt realise aren't as sensitive as my usual ones) and got a dull pain too.
You should ov in the next 12 to 36 hours. We will be in the 2ww together. :) xx

Oh good. It will be nice to have a 2ww pal to symptom spot with! :)
xx

Your temp should drop on the day of OV
It will then rise the day AFTER OV

By the time you see the rise in temp you have already OV and may not still be fertile,

Can you link to your chart so I can have a look at it for you and see if it is anything like mine?

chartgraph_module.php

I am confused because the OPK was a really strong line, as dark as the control line. Yesterday it wasn't as dark.

xx

Maybe your temperature is still going to rise, what was it this morning?
Mine is normally around 97.6 then day of OV it dropped to 97.15 then day after OV it rises to 98.18 where it has stayed for the last 3 days,

Obviously the temps will be different for every person, do you take temps the exact time in the morning every day? And is it before you have moved out of bed? and after 3 solid hours of sleep?

Last edited:
Oh my goodness. Flopsy have you stolen my ff chart ha ha. It is pretty much EXACTLY the same as mine, wierd!

Hang on a sec. It is Exactly the same. Right down to ever detail. Don't know how to upload it from my iPhone to show you. Propper spooky. Litterally ever detail the same. Is there a glich?

Yes Bonny, I take my temps at 7.30am every morning. I keep my thermometer by my bed. This morning my temp was 96.93.

Made sure I cornered the OH as soon as he got home for some BD before lying with my legs in the air for 20 mins. Fingers crossed we get a :bfp: this month.
xx

good good hun! Fingers crossed for you!

What where your temps yesterday and the previous couple of days? Wish i could see your chart!!!

hi i just clicked on the link and it brought my chart up? not sure whats going on there, did u copy and paste ur url address? xx

chartgraph_module.php

Have copied and pasted the chart...

Last edited:
Yep flopsy I mean everything cm cp, bd-ing, menses at the beging of cycle when started temping every little thing. I don't know how to upload my chart on here from iPhone

I still can't see it Hun, the link is asking me to log in so it takes me straight to my account!
Not sure how to do it though Hun,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back