Ovulating?

OK I can see it now!!!

From your chart I can see that you missed out the temp for CD16 and CD18 - You need to temp every day to get a true picture of your cycle
I would guess that you have OV on either CD17 or CD18
Your temps from CD20 and CD21 indicate that OV has occured as temps have risen, FF will put cross hairs on after you have 3 days of raised temps.

Attached should be my chart for this month:
1.jpg

Thanks Bonny! I will get my head round this at some point! :)
Perhaps after charting for a couple of months I will notice a clearer pattern.

xx

This is now my third cycle using charts - Its only now on this cycle that I can recognise what everything is, Hopefully seeing my charts might have helped you a little bit?

If there is anything at all I can help you with give me a shout!!

Yes actually there is. I have got another positive OPK with EWCM today. :confused:

xx

How dark is the line on it hun? Is it as dark as the control line? If its not as dark as the control line then its a negative,

Although I have heard that some women can ov more than once in a cycle, so keep BD just in case!!!

It is as dark as the control line, like it was yesterday.

My temp is down today. LOL I don't get all this stuff.

xx

not read them all but not everybodies temps drop before ov you will notice the rise after ov then they will stay high untill you af is due

I think I may lay off the temp charting for this month until the first day of AF...start afresh on a new page! LOL

I was ill early on when I started taking the temps too so that may have affected it.

xx

Maybe keep taking your temp and record it still, but just don't look at it too much, The reason I say that is that you might get out of the swing of taking the temp in the morning, If I didn't do it everyday then I would forget!! haha!!

My temps dropped slightly this morning too - but they did that last month too,

That's good advice Bonny. I think I may have just ovualted late this month. Hopefully, coz OH and I got in loads of BD when I got the dark lines on the OPKs.

Did it look positive to you?

xx

Yes I would def say it was positive!
I never got a line that dark on mine!

it was definatly a posotive opk it was the same as the test line xx

How strange that it was late in the cycle...must be a long cycle this month.

Got in loads of BD...have almost killed OH (honestly men have no stamina!) lol. Hopefully we have caught the egg!!

Thanks for taking a look girls! :)

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back