Overwhelmed?

Geminiblue

Reaction score
Does anyone else feel like this? Ive been working more hours, looking after my 2 yr old, sorting all childcare, trying to sell house, getting ready to move into new one, looking after a property/tenants for the inlaws, being there for sister and her split from husband, mum being effing loony and a moo bag with my sister, husband working all hours gods sends....

I felt like today my mum called me AGAIN about the restaurant choice for my sisters birthday and then a call to do with the keys on the house Im helping rent out.... I just wanted to tell everyone to eff off as I was trying to work and was shattered

anyone else feel like this ???

A bit, feel like a rag doll being pulled about here and there.
Burst into tears through frustration last night, everyone seems to want something and gives nothing in return. Am still working a 5 day week with no plans to reduce it any time soon, am hoping to work at least a 3 day week right up until my due date.

Hope you're feeling better today hun.

you seem to have so much to deal with!

I don't even think superwoman could fit all that into a day! Maybe you should have a chat to everybody and emphasise that actually you need to be spending some more time looking after you than worrying about others. Hopefully they would be understanding?

Hope things get easier soon!

xx

thanks Hayley Ive had a chat with a few people, husband has been tryin to come home a bit earlier meaning he doesnt work 14hr days, Ive told my SIL that I can no longer look after their property whilst they live abroad and have asked my sister and my mum to have my LO for an hour so I can sleep, Im not doing overtime this week I am just going to take it easy. thanks for support xxx

thats okay, thats what we are all here for!

Im glad everybody was understanding and that they are trying to make things easier. Take some well earned rest :)

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back