Im sooooooooooooooo tired!

fayebalina

Reaction score
Im sooooooooooooooo tired!
All the time, I thought you were supposed to have an energy boost in the weeks leading up to birth????
I can hardly keep my eyes open at any time during the day.......please tell me that this isnt abnormal for pre-labour?

I know exactly how you feel!

Finished work a week ago and can honestly say i now have less energy than i did when i was teaching a full week!

So much i wanna do but sometimes feel like i can't physically move - and god its so boring not doing anything - even sleeping gets boring...

Come on babies!
Juz xx

Me too - but just this afternoon, like an overwhelming wave of exhaustion has washed over me. I did have my hair done this morning and I hadn't been out much for a few days but that was hardly strenuous!!

I have been sat on the sofa struggling to stay awake as I have 2 kids to look after as its half term and sadly they aren't old enough to be left down here alone while I go and sleep. Hubby due in about 6.30 so I think I will be heading off to bed then!!

Yeah me too! I feel utterly shattered and the most I have done today is nip to the shop in the car! Feel like i could sleep for a month.

I know....we are supposed to stay active to bring labour on but when its a struggle getting your bum off the sofa to go to the loo I cant see how anything else is possible!
Going to my pain relief antenatal class tonight......the other mums will think im already doped up on pethadine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back