Overdue

Charlotte & Emily

Reaction score
ive noticed theres a lot of us overdue at the moment?
Whos overdue and whats happening?

Heres lots of *****Labour Dust***** for all of us overdue or nearly reaching due dates

im a week late today went for sweep but wasnt that helpfull as yet i have posterior cervix its soft but not stretch able baby is 2/5 engaged so dont really know what to make of it all . lots of baby dust to everyone else xx

im a week overdue too, my due date was 9th march
i had a sweep last monday and was 1.5cm dialated and LO is fully engaged.
sweep didnt work and im having another one on monday and being booked for an induction

same due date as mine was maybe were deliver on same day good luck and keep in contact xx

:hug: :hug: Big hugs to all you ladies in waiting-I went 12 days over and it was awful, I was so fed up :wall: :bored:

Even after being induced, it failed and 2 days later, I needed a c section to get her out!!! I was so convinced she was a boy-lazy and not wanting to come out!! :moon: :rotfl:

Lots of labour to you all **sprinkle sprinkle**

Rubys mummy said:
I was so convinced she was a boy-lazy and not wanting to come out!! :moon: :rotfl:

im convinced im having a little boy, if so he takes after his daddy as hes being very lazy lol

chaelihol said:
Rubys mummy said:
I was so convinced she was a boy-lazy and not wanting to come out!! :moon: :rotfl:

im convinced im having a little boy, if so he takes after his daddy as hes being very lazy lol

I was convinced I was having a boy!! How wrong I was!! :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back