Overdone it...

Bee7

Reaction score
Oh dear, i've overdone it a bit today and now i actually feel crippled. Met a couple of friends in town for some lunch but ended up having to park miles away in a free car park cos i had no change for a ticket. Thought the walk would do me good. Then i had a few errands to run in town and did my tesco big shop on the way home. Now after all that walking and carrying big bags i'm so stiff and achey.

Also itching like crazy, what the hell is this itchy legs/arms/belly thing about during pregnancy?! It's driving me mad. Would love to go to sleep right now but have to go pick OH up from work later, that's if i can move!

Guess i should keep reminding myself that i'm nearly 36 weeks preggo now and can't keep up with the pace as much! xx

I over did it yesterday too. I'm remembering I'm heavily pregnant but it seems no-one else does lol, they keep walking off and leaving me waddling along behind. By the time I got home yesterday I was walking like I was in slow motion lol

Have a chilled one today hun xxxxxxxxx

It's so hard to stop, I've got 6 days to go and walked around town for 5 hours yesterday with 3 children and now my hips are killing me. Thankfully it's mothers day so I'm still in bed lol

It is true tho I think people forget how tiring it gets towards the end

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back