oven cleaner

chezzabell

Reaction score
please please somone tell me pregnant woman are not allowed to use mr muscle over cleaner :rotfl: :pray:

because my oven is calling me and it is the last thing on earth i feel like doing, so im trying to tell myself i cant use oven cleaner, so if u all tell me the same thing, then oh will have to do it :cheer: :cheer: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

No hon pregnant women are not allowed to use oven cleaner - way too strong for us (thats what I told OH when I actually booked for cookaburra to come and clean mine as it was filthy :puke:

xxx

pmsl nope hubby/oh will have to do it :lol: :lol: the fumes are too strong.... [uts that on my list for hubby to do :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's true you can't clean your oven hun there's not enough ventilation for you in there :lol:

I is a naughty Mel then, i have cleaned the oven while pg, and im always cleaning the bath with bleach, of course i wear gloves with the window open though :)

Ha ha! It's not good for your blood pressure either!! My OH spent almost 3 hours cleaning my oven the other day - I've never had a bloke clean out my oven for me, but I thought I'd treat myself just this once!!!

I HATE cleaning the oven!!
So glad its forbidden when pregnant! :rotfl:

I hate it too but right now it's spic and span. Last week I dropped a whole dish of shepherd's pie just as I was taking it out of the oven (with just one hand :oops: ) and you can imagine the mess :lol: We had to open it up - and literally unscrew it just so that I could clean it thoroughly it was a disgusting sight :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back