OV tests recommend?

scottishlassie

Reaction score
Hiya, well getting ready for another month of ttc, anyone suggest what ov tests they use that they think are really good? I used to use clear blue ov test sticks (7 in a box), but they are quite expensive. Also going to buy quite a few so i can catch ov! I'm looking at ebay :). xx

Ebay is cheaper hun, i got mine from fertility plan x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Mummy2Adam, i just bought 30 ov tests and 10 pregnancy tests :) from fertility plan. Just buying that actually made me feel a wee bit better. Since af just hit me, i was feeling pretty upset this morning and had to drag myself to work lol. but looking forward to october, its gona be loads of work!! :) x

Sorry to hear af came hun, lots of luck and baby dust for next month :dust::dust: x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also got mine from fertility plan last month, from e-bay, but I only bought 10 sticks, and I didnt get a positive result. I've got 20 for next month, so hoping to catch when I ov (if af ever gets here!) in end Sep/Oct. Good luck with yours :)

I also got mine from ebay last month and they worked great for me!

I got my ov tests and pregnancy tests from ebay, only the cheapie one's and they were brill! Ov sticks worked then pregnancy test worked afew days before af was due!

I use ebay cheapies from fertilityplan, they have always worked for me and very cheap!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maegan
Back