Ov pain and pink spotting

candymycandy

Reaction score
Hi ladies. Re-Posting this message here as no response in tri 1 yet.

Got a BFP on Saturday. Based on LMP I'm 4w1d. Today I noticed some acute throbbing pain in right ovary area. It's not unbearable but hasn't disappeared with paracetamol. Called EPU and they'll scan me next week unless pain gets worse. Also had some very pale pink watery discharge on paper when I went to the toilet.

Hoping it's just standard early pg pains but equally concerned it's something like beginning of ectopic. Haven't had anything like this with previous MCs or my successful pg so just looking to get anyone else's experiences. My tests seem to be getting darker but assuming they would still do this if ectopic? Thanks x

I had a lot of throbbing in ovary area with Imogen. The clinic scanned me in case it was ectopic.. even tried to keep me in overnight as I'd had 2 follicles for iui and they saw one sac in uterus and worried the other was ectopic not showing on scans..anyway they redid the scan really thoroughly and were confident there was no ectopic and there wasn't :) but the pain was bad!
Def get the scan to be on safe side but I think an ectopic prob wouldn't hurt this early anyway? I may be wrong! Xx

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

I've had intense low left sided pain and occasional bleeding since my bfp in January, everything is fine, keep the faith lovely hope this is it for you x

I think it could be too early to have pain from ectopic at this point. I could be wrong though, I just thought I read that it would happen from around 6 weeks.
I had pink spotting early in this pregnancy and then orangey discharge on and off until 10 weeks.

Lots of luck, it's a good sign that the tests are getting darker xx

Thanks for your replies ladies. I thought 4w was too early for pain as well but dr google tells me otherwise! Will keep everything crossed then that this is just routine based on all your experience. Trying not to get too attached. This wait is just so exhausting isn't it. I also start back at work on Thursday after 2 years away so could really do without this, sigh! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back