• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

OV dates confused!

x Naomi x

Reaction score
Posted a few days ago about the possibilty of my OV early due to my last proper AF being late and messing my cycle up,

i thought that i got the usual signs OV over the weekend - egg white cm and increased libido - this ties in with when my OV should have been if AF was on time, so i am hopeful that i have caught it!

I went to bed at 7pm on wednesday and have a cramp on my right hand side today so not sure what is going on!

its mindblowing monster munch! how do people get pregnant by accident it looks like a fine art to me lol!

Trying not to think about it too much, but we all know that thats not gonna happen arghhhhhh!

the same exact thing happenin with me at the moment.... but i think its ov so gets some bd in anyway :)

I'm thinking I may have missed ov this month as when I first tested on day 14 there was a very faint line, day 15 even fainter, and today I can't see a damn thing. I'm supposed to ov tomorrow :wall:

I never knew there was such a small window of fertility until we started to ttc last month. I obviously wasn't listening in that science lesson

ETA:,....hang on, I think I can see the faintest of faint lines so hopefully I might still be ok :pray:

According to my cycle being 28 dasy i should have oved yesterday, been doing the tests and had nearly the same colur lines, but still a bit feint then thought i'd do one today, just cos I still have some left in the drawer!!! and it came up really dark straight away, so must be oving within 36 hours now!!!! OMG :)

Its a waiting game hun and I guess all you can do is wait and hope for the best and the best of luck to you!

Thank you Mrs_t, my first two were not planned!! I've learnt so much this time round, doing it properly.

thanks everyone, im really trying not to think too much into it this month, drove myself crazy last month when AF was 4 days late lol

Fingers crossed for everyone this month - stay away nasty AF

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back