• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ov Calendars

heggie10

Reaction score
Hi ladies hope ye are all well. Just been putting my chart together on some of the ov sites. Why do they all come up with different dates. If i was to go by each one i would be doing the deed every day for a whole month.

Has anyone else had this problem. Had Af on 3rd march down to 35 days which is good as it was 50 the last time. Will start using the ov kits tomorrow (i know to early) but don't want to miss my chance this month.

Hi Heggie

Totally agree, using the different online calendars I've been given a 'fertile' range of 2 weeks in a 4 week cycle (and as one of those is taken up with AF I'm not too impressed!)

Here's hoping that OPKs are the way forward!!

Glad to hear your cycle has come down to 35 days too, FX it stays shorter for this month too :clover:

xx

i found the most reliable calculator is on my iphone as i changes to your differing cycles- as ive noticed them changing every month since been trying - 35, 39, 36 but with the opk last month i know i definetly ov on CD24!

opks make things alot better!!

I can only assume that they use different methods to calculate your OV :eh:

Are you putting the same luteal phase length on each one?

Maybe they average out over a different number of cycles?

I don't use the sites myself, like Drummers Wife mentioned - i have an iPhone ap that i love :)

I used OPKs and they were crap and no use whatsoever and Im still confused lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back