Outdoor Playhouses

Nicola

Reaction score
We'd like to get a playhouse for LO for outside, ok so we know it's not going to be anything he'll be in this summer and were not looking to buy 'today' type thing as some of the garden needs sorting out which we can't do untill autumn anyway but which type of house would you go for?

Both have the same space inside the house.

Tent1.jpg

Tent2.jpg
- Has a little upstairs bit inside

Or something completely different? We don't have much space in the garden given everything else we have in there so was thinking the one on stilts would allow a paddling pool to go underneath in the summer (providing shade etc also). What style do you think LO's might prefere? Were expecting a boy. Also if you know where else does them or have pics of yours etc I'd love to see!!

I would go for the one that is ground level to be honest. The one that is high up I would guess is for kids a bit older. If you get a ground level one he can go in it from a younger age!

Strangeness said:
I would go for the one that is ground level to be honest. The one that is high up I would guess is for kids a bit older. If you get a ground level one he can go in it from a younger age!

I never even thought about that...yes perhaps a ladder isn't a great idea for a tot untill he's older!! :roll:

Mary: I love that little house & have saved the link to the website, thanks!

Hi

I agree the ladder aint the best idea.
But saying that you will be with him anyways so it might be okay .
Good luck
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back